Social media management can get messy very fast. Obtaining these social media tools will enable social media management companies to organize and schedule content few days in advance; not to mention, track down reporting data that improves efficiency and effectiveness.
Here are 6 tools that a social media management companies will use.
HootSuite is one of the best tools social media management companies can use to keep track and monitor your social media network channels. HootSuite can help you track what people are saying about your brand on different social media platforms. It is highly popular with business and it is the most used social media management tool with 20 percent of businesses using it.
With HootSuite, you can monitor several streams in one place.
This is one of the best features of HootSuite. You can manage several social media platforms all in the same place. You can currently manage Facebook Profiles and Pages, Twitter, LinkedIn Profile and Pages, Google + Pages, Foursquare, Instagram and WordPress Blogs, Vimeo, Tumblr, Evernote, MailChimp and so many more.
It even allows you to add more than one profile from one channel. This is a great help if you manage more than one Twitter account or more than one Facebook page. Hootsuite even allows you to post the same message to the different channels all at the same time. Providing the message doesn’t break any rules from any platform, e.g. Twitter only allows 280 characters.
It is the highest ranked inbound marketing tool. It helps social media managment companies maximize your inbound marketing efforts and also makes it easier.
Why should you use Hubspot?
It allows you do everything from blogging, email, landing pages and forms all in one place. You can sync all your social media accounts to appear in one place so that you don’t have to juggle between Twitter and Facebook.
Hubspot has a Content Optimization System that is built around personalizing your website, responsiveness and smart Call to Action. This means you can shape your website’s content for individual visitors based on language, location or any other specification you have in your database.
This is a tool that helps social media managment companies connect several, supposed different online applications together as on interconnected whole. ‘If this then that’ simply means that if an event happens in one of the applications – “this”, then that triggers another action – “that” in another application.
For example, if someone drops a comment on your WordPress page, it can trigger a gratitude email sent to them. Or if someone tags you on Facebook or Instagram, it can trigger an action of saving the images.
Using this tool can help you increase your social media engagement and build more followership. Here are some ways you can use IFTTT to grow your social media platforms.
– When you get a retweet or mentions you can choose to send the user a direct message. You can now proceed from this to further engage the user.
– If you’re trying to grow your followership on a social media platform, IFTTT can help you follow back everyone who follows you.
– Receive updates when certain individuals post. This will help you monitor and engage certain users.
– This tool can also be used to schedule social media post and you can even send to several social platforms simultaneously.
IFTTT is accessible on desktop, and you can equally download it on your IOS and Android phones. You can also incorporate it into WordPress of Google blogs.
Buffer is a tool that helps social media management companies schedule social media posts across several popular social media platforms. Buffer is popular for its simplicity. Buffer allows you to compose your social media posts and add them to a queue. The post is then scheduled for peak periods but you, of course, have control over when these posts go up.
Buffer has a very user-friendly composer. It allows you add pictures, GIFs and videos to your posts. You can also have access to stats from your posts. You can see engagement such as clicks, likes, replies, comments, shares and more.
With Buffer, you don’t have to schedule every post separately, you can simply compose your post and add it to your queue. If you want to, you can schedule when your posts go out to the minute.
Buffer can be used to schedule posts for Facebook (groups, profile and pages), Twitter, LinkedIn (profile and pages), Google + (profile and pages) and Instagram. It is also available on Pinterest if you upgrade.
Sprout Social is a tool for social media management companies to provide high-quality analytics. They help you stay connected with your customers and allows you to easily build customer trust. Another benefit of Sprout, it allows you to collaborate with others.
Sprout Social is available on the web, iOS and Android apps. Here are some functions of this tool.
– Sprout helps you execute your social media marketing strategies by creating, scheduling and publishing content. Sprout also integrates with Google Analytics to provide statistics on your social media campaigns.
– Sprout’s smart inbox is a great way for you to monitor all messages coming on several social media channels. You can create custom keyword searches to find out what people are saying about your brand.
– Sprout has a customer service function that helps you connect with your customer. Sprout’s suggested reply suggest replies to certain messages based on previous replies.
Socialflow is a tool that uses real-time data to understand customer needs. It shows social media management companies how well you are using social media to market your business. You can also use it to send messages to a targeted audience.
You can use Socialflow to do the following.
– Real-time data conversation analysis.
– Trending data monitoring.
– Real-time messaging and optimization.
– Customized reporting.
– Creative content streaming.
Socialflow is available on Windows, Android